Friday, July 17, 2015

Things Ive personally cooked/ experimented with so far..

  If your a friend or family member you may have seen me post pictures of things I've cooked on my social media pages, but since I'm new to this blog thing I'm going to start off by showing a few things I've made in the past few months. If you see something that you may want to try out feel free to drop a message. Most of these dishes came from recipes but some I just threw together.Cooking will always be my passion! ENJOY!

                                                       A spin on paella made with orzo

Foccia Bread

pepper steak sandwhich on foccia

Andouille and pepper omelet w/ roasted cajun potatoes

cilantro lime cod fish

Blackened Salmon

Cod fish gundy(Virgin Islands)

Oreo cheesecake

Chicken breast w/ thai Curry Sauce

Smoked and braised roast

chocolate chip cheesecake w/chocolate genache(before the chocolate set)

Smoked Ribs

Cajun Chicken Pizza

French Toast Cassarole

 Cajun chicken Sandwhich w/ fresh cut fries

Grilled Salmon w/ Pan Asian Sauce

Beef Patties(Prior to baking)

Pasta w/ pesto shrimp and spinach

Baked Salmon w/ creole sauce

Smoked pulled lamb sandwhich w/lamb au jus

Brined Buttermilk fried chicken

Garlic Shrimp

Carne Con Papa(Meat and Potatoes)

 Smoked Jerk Chicken

Slow Roasted Pernil

Pernil w/rice and peas and plantains

Curry Chicken w/ Rice and Peas
Smoked Lamb Roast

No comments:

Post a Comment